Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dreams to capture

I can't believe when other saw my drawings and think of me as a one lucky talented person. I looked at them  in a bewildered expression and said "We all are lucky and talented person" but they just replied "We just can't draw like you." Most of them envy artist because they have broad, vivid, and open imagination but we all have so why worry.

One shouldn't be envy of others gifts hence, God says that we are all created equal. It doesn't really mean that when one has this gift, other will think of himself as inferior. We all had talents but yet it is up to us if we nurture it and make it as our source of happiness and inspiration to reach our goals.

With regards of my drawing skills, I admit that I'm not as good as the famous artist out there and I'm not willing to be famous because of it, but the idea of seeing yourself happy of what you do and becoming a better person with every stroke of your hands on the canvass or on paper makes you feel that you live your life as God had wanted. He wants us to be happy right? Then do what makes you happy. When you think cooking, writing, singing, etc., makes you happy then do it.

 Most cases there are people who are deprived of their happiness because of the needs of others. For example, your parents perhaps, they wanted you to be a doctor because being a doctor will raise your status in life, or they enrolled you into a course which is readily available because your parents don't have that much income to afford you in a highly paid tuition courses. That's what my situation I am in right now. But you don't have to lose hope, think of these cases as a challenge for you to take. Don't settle for what is there because that's all there is. Think of what will you became when you do what makes you happy. That is where dreams starts.

These are few people who in amidst of their situation have found their way to happiness. Their stories had inspire me too.


The story of Farhan in Three Idiots. Being an engineer to a photographer.


The story Paolo Coelho from being a music writer to a famous writer.

The story of Daniel Craig from a boy sleeping on a park bench while struggling to be an actor to a famous actor.


Want more inspiring stories? here


2 comments:

  1. hi i'm nihad i see your draw photo very nice .
    i drawing photo by pancile just not color . i want we make a site like this ( www.nihadrekany.yolasite.com ) can u with my idea this my facebook ( Nihad E. Rekany ) u can speak with me about my idea ok . Regards!

    ReplyDelete