Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Real Stuff

I guess I am a bit obsessed with studying and observing art but the sad part is I don't enough time to apply all that I've learned. Even with school homeworks or a book I love to read is set aside because of responsibilities at home like laundry, tending our garden, cleaning the whole house, washing dishes, cooking, sorting out clothes, etc.,. It's kinda boring but I kinda make it fun by thinking of design ideas while doing household works. Sometimes, while I do stuffs, I create a story on my head and of course, the main character is no other than me. Stories like I was sharing my dreams with someone, get successful in life, growing old with the one I truly love, having brilliant and loving kids, fostering poor animals, and getting rich and sharing my money to the homeless. Well, that's the minor part. The major part is doing the real stuff that I love to do. Creating stories in my head doesn't give much benefits but it'll only inspire me in doing my best to achieve my dream. My dream to reach my full potential as artist. And I'd like to share to you that at this state, I haven't think much on whether what line of art i'll be settling on. The idea of creating beautiful and creative out from the experiences and emotions that I felt is just enough to make me happy and satisfied.

Here's the real stuffs I'd love to do in the future, something like this:
Manipulations like this. I also do Photoshop, and I kinda like to work on something magical but not too fake. I want it to be like this photo where in the red dragon looks real and not too obvious that it is just effects. I love fantasy as much as I love the real thing. A balance of each will do great work of art on manipulation.


Simple yet creative in a sense that it'll make you want it. This kind of art is really ideal for Tees/T-shirts/Sleeves. The strokes of the lines are strong and edgy and it gives you the feeling of bravery and confidence. The splatters and faders gives you the range of shape in this woman .


Dark and bluish sceneries. Seeing this art gives me a feeling mystery and excitement. The good thing also in this, is that it only requires less colors and less cost in traditional art. I'd love to do another version in this where in a group of friends are lost in the middle of the night and they had come to a city where no one had ever heard of.


Perfect combination of faded colors looks good and it looks so swag. Swag design is one of my target art to do this year. I'd like to make another girl version of this and the girl would have in her body the tattoos that serves as a scar cover of all the heartaches and pains that she had experienced before.



My favorite past time. Doodling. 
Alhough I always do doodles on my notebooks whenever the teacher or the class is boring. I rarely do authentic doodles. Authentic, means having a one particular concept or story.

(Note: None of this art is mine. Click the photo to see the image source. )






No comments:

Post a Comment