Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Animation

Here is my first PHOTOSHOP animation! Actually this is not my first time doing animations before but I've done other ones with some simple and different programs.  The Photoshop version here in our computer laboratory is cs5. There is a quite differentiation with the ones I used in my laptop which is Cs4 extended. All in all, it is still in the same function and I'm learning to love the animation thing.

Here is what I've done in computer laboratory in just one hour.

Art kinda heart header:


And here is what I have made with the other simple animation programs:




Its not hard to make an animation from scratch as long as you have the concept to begin with. Like for example the moving Panda and Kitten. It all started with just a sketch then I make readjustments in Photoshop and then make a couple of photos with their different movements.. and then put them into a flash gif animation.  The Feel animation  was the one I've made last summer. If your were wondering what is that made of? well, that's just bars of clay rearrange into letters and then I put them on top of a bondpaper. After which, I take a shot and upload it to my Photoshop and make a couple of copies of it with different colors and make a flash animation out from those copies. Vhoala! All done.

No comments:

Post a Comment