Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Techie side of me


Aside from doing art on paper or canvass or clay. I also find myself enjoying and observing art on internet. It plays a big part in me as an aspiring artist because I can explore wide varieties of art online. Also, it gives me an opportunity to expose my outputs in different websites particularly Deviantart.com. It is a site where artists post their art with the guarantee of having it licensed. They have patents there to protect your art too.  I don’t know what I’m saying but that is how it is for me. In there, you can post your art in any mediums, you can buy art stuffs there that you like, be an observer, or just be a critique . There are all sorts of crazy, amazing and bizzare artist out there that it makes me want to stop being an artist and just observe their art.  Yet, their works inspired me a lot to do my own too. First, I was hesitant on putting my art online. The risks could be many. It could be copied by other people or even claim it as their own and so on . For years, I have been surfing on different sites I figured out ways on preventing it to happen. Well, I’ll just post my art but with low quality or put my signature on it that way it’s hard for them to do anything with it.

There is this amazing stuff that serves as an fuel on my creativity engine whenever  I don’t feel like working on paper or canvass. It depends on the inspiration.. This  stuffs has opened many doors for me in the art world. I considered it as my techie buddy, its called the Photoshop. I can do anything with it by making posters, banners or do manipulation or making adjustments on my art back to its own original state after having it scanned or shot by a camera.  I admit, I don’t have the luxury of equipments on making a digital art but I’ll use on whatever there is that  is with me. I even used my mouse as a tool on making anime in photoshop! What a brag. haha! Yes but that’s a hardwork disciplining my hand not to be shaky just get my desired figure.

I’d love to put here a few things of being a fruitful photoshop user.



LOGO:

POSTER:

 



TICKET:




No comments:

Post a Comment